CAREERS WITH DRIFT INNOVATION
We are a rapidly growing company and find ourselves recruiting for new positions often. Our team is built with a great global presence and a positive attitude. If you think you have what it takes to join our fast paced, professional environment we would love to hear from you.
ENGLISH SPEAKING CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE – LONDON BASED (full time)
Are you a dynamic individual who can thrive in a challenging fast moving environment? Are you someone with great communication skills, a pro-active, can-do attitude and looking to work within a dynamic team?
Drift is a leading action sports technology company specialising in the capture and sharing of digital imagery across all platforms. We manufacture quality cameras and accessories, inspiring action sports enthusiasts and like minded individuals to document their experiences, capture the emotion and share their vision.
- Telephone & E-mail support for both new and existing customers
- A proactive approach to customer retention.
- A comprehensive understanding of the Company’s products and E-business model.
- Offer additional support to all areas of the business.
- Assist the Company in maintaining its goal of world class customer service.
- The ability to navigate external websites to resolve queries.
- Fluent in English for business.
- Excellent communication skills are essential in this role.
- A general understanding of Microsoft Office Package.
- Excellent Problem Solving skills.
- Ability to organise, plan, prioritise, and meet deadlines.
- Can do attitude and Attention to detail are vital.
- High computer literacy, with the ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Good understanding of how gadgets and electronics work.
- Fluency in another European language (Spanish/Italian)
- Sales Experience
- Previous experience of e-commerce platforms.
- Past experience of or interest in extreme or motor sports.
Salary: Dependent on Experience level.
Please send a CV and Cover letter outlining why you want to work for the company and why you would be perfect for the role to Doreen Luepken at email@example.com
Only successful candidates will be contacted.