CAREERS WITH DRIFT INNOVATION
We are a rapidly growing company and find ourselves recruiting for new positions often. Our team is built with a great global presence and a positive attitude. If you think you have what it takes to join our fast paced, professional environment we would love to hear from you.
Drift Innovation is a market-leading manufacturer in the exploding POV action camera and action sports industry. Drift cameras inspire videographers and action sports enthusiasts to document their experiences and share point-of-view videos with the online community.
Drift Innovation is looking for a Customer Service Specialist to join our Americas team based in the Vail Valley, in the heart of the Rocky Mountains of Colorado. The entire Drift team is built with a great global presence and a positive attitude. This person will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service, technical support, and coordinating RMAs/Warranties. This is a full-time, salaried position.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detailed-oriented nature
- Ability to multi-task while working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent computer skills: email, internet, miscellaneous programs for
both MAC and PC, etc.
- Willingness to learn and develop thorough knowledge in all Drift products
- Ability to build customer loyalty and develop long term customer relationships
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- High energy, optimistic outlook, and positive attitude
- Enthusiastic about consumer electronics (gadget geek)
- Patient approach to troubleshooting and customer service
- Quick learner, willing to take initiative, and have great follow through
- Strong listening skills and analytic abilities
- Introspective with passion for self-improvement
- Passion for applied learning in a fast-paced environment
- Strong creative problem solving skills
- Motivated by challenge
- 3+ years in customer service
- A valid driver license
Additional “Bonus” (but not required) Skills:
- Four-year undergraduate degree
- Experience with video editing software
- Spanish proficiency
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries about orders, shipping, RMAs, and tech support
- Provide technical support and troubleshoot problems for Drift products
- Organize, coordinate, and process warranty claims
- Manage and respond to emails for customer service and warranty issues
- Deal directly with a high volume of customers either by telephone, electronically, or face-to-face
- Handle and resolve customer complaints within our support system
- Package and ship warranty product, marketing product, and athlete product
- Assist in processing orders within our online store
- Assist in warehouse and shipping management
- Assist in managing Pro/Industry Memberships
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Other duties as they are assigned
Typical hours are 8:30 A.M. – 5:00 P.M. Monday-Friday. However, flexible hours are required, along with some evening hours/weekend hours for assisting with special projects/events as they arise.
Compensation: Salary is commensurate with experience ($30,000-$36,000 range)
We are anticipating a start date of June 15, 2013.
If this job description matches your experience and skill set, please submit your cover letter and resume in a single PDF or Microsoft Word file electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Customer Service Specialist” in the subject line. No phone calls, please.
All qualified applicants can expect an email acknowledging the receipt of their submission within 5 business days of their initial correspondence.
Thank you in advance for your interest in DRIFT – Driftinnovation.com.