If you are experiencing problems and need assistance with technical or warranty issues:
1. Please go to support.driftinnovation.com ;
2. Click on the Register button (providing us general information about you) ;
3. Once logged into your account go to Contact (this is where you will fill out your information for what is wrong with the camera and you will then be set up with a support ticket and given a support ticket number) ;
4. Submit contact information and wait for further instructions from the Support Team. (The normal response time from the Support Team is 24 hours – excluding weekends and national holidays)
LIMITED PRODUCT STATEMENT WARRANTY
Drift Warranty Terms
We value our customers very highly and would like to ensure that our products and service are always of a top standard. However, if you are experiencing issues with your Drift products, please take a moment to read through the information below to establish whether your products are covered under the warranty.
Any Drift product purchased from store.driftinnovation.com or from an authorized dealer is set to a warranty of one (1) year from the original date of purchase. Customers should be aware that this warranty may not be offered to those purchasing Drift products from non-authorized dealers.
This warranty does not apply under the following conditions:
- Product is damaged due to physical abuse, mishandling, accident, negligence or failure to follow the supplied operating instructions;
- Product is physically modified by Purchaser in any manner other than that for which it was intended or other wise previously approved by the Manufacturer;
- Product is damaged or has developed defects caused by the use of unauthorized parts or by an unauthorized repair service;
- The product has been subject to unsuitable operating or physical conditions outside those recommended in product specifications as provided by the Manufacturer;
- Product has it’s serial numbers altered or removed;
- Product is damaged due to improper packaging of the warranty return to the dealer or manufacturer.
If your Drift product fails under normal use within the warranty period, we will ensure that a repair or replacement is sent out to you, the customer. It is essential that you inform the Drift support team or the retailer through email about the return of any faulty items. Returns that do not qualify for warranty coverage will be returned to customers.
The warranty does not cover loss, accidental damage or costs incurred during the handling and shipping of repairs or replacement products.
Drift Innovation shall have no liability or responsibility whatsoever to the customer or any other person for any loss, injury, death, or any damages derived from the use of the product or accessories.
If you have any questions regarding the Drift’s warranty procedure or terms, please do not hesitate to contact us on http://support.driftinnovation.com. We will do our best to instruct you on how to obtain a replacement product