Limited Product Statement Warranty
Drift Innovation (“Manufacturer”) warrants to the original End User (“Purchaser”) that this product purchased from us, or any authorised dealer is free from manufacturing defects in material and workmanship for the applicable warranty period. The warranty period is set forth in the Regional Warranty Statement.
As the Manufacturer we also declare that products purchased from non-authorised retailers might not be covered by the offered warranty. A list with our current official retailers can be using our online Store Locator. The warranty period mentioned here is considered valid from the issue date confirmed on the sales invoice.
Although simple to operate, our products are technically advanced devices. Therefore we strongly encourage the end-user to read the manual before use. This limited warranty covers defects encountered in the normal use of the product during the warranty period and does not apply under the following conditions:
- Product is damaged due to physical abuse, mishandling, accident, fire, frostbite, water damage, negligence or failure to follow the supplied operating instructions. For more information on waterproofing, please visit our Waterproofing Info page. Cosmetic damage such as scratches, marks, dents, including LCD screen;
- Product was not originally purchased as new (second-hand item);
- Product is physically modified by Purchaser in any manner other than that for which it was intended or otherwise previously approved by the Manufacturer;
- Product has been damaged, has become unusable or has developed defects caused by the use of unauthorised parts, incorrect/modified firmware or by an unauthorised repair service;
- Product has been connected to power and/or data cables that are not supplied by the Manufacturer, including batteries;
- Product has been subject to operating or physical conditions outside those recommended in product specifications as provided by the Manufacturer;
- Product has its serial number altered or removed;
- Product is damaged on the way back to the retailer or Manufacturer due to improper packaging;
- Product is lost on the way back to the retailer or Manufacturer due to extraordinary circumstances.
In the event of a product failure under normal use and within the warranty period, a repair or replacement will be provided at the discretion of the Manufacturer or the authorised dealer. It is essential to inform the retailer or the manufacturer on a written form about the return of faulty items, and a return code will be issued to identify the parcel(s). Returns or replacements of parts and/or products may be subject to shipping, handling and/or restocking fees.
Returns that don’t qualify for warranty coverage will be returned to customers. If the product has been discontinued and the product cannot be repaired, a product of the same level will be supplied. If no product of the same tier is available, a product of the next available tier will be provided.
The Manufacturer warranty does not cover loss, accidental damage or costs incurred during the handling and shipping of repairs or replacement products. The Manufacturer shall have no liability or responsibility whatsoever to Purchaser or any other person for any loss, injury, death, or any damages derived from the use of the product or accessories. In addition, the Manufacturer reserves the right to refuse warranty claims against products or services that are obtained and/or used in contravention of the laws of any country.